Saturday, October 20, 2007

I am not sure
of how it's supposed to be
Am I supposed to let you go?
and pretend like it wasn't meant to be?

It's easy to love
and easier to fall apart
and what do I do now
with the pieces of my heart?

I try to be strong
I said I won't cry
I try not to beg
Oh you don't know how hard I try

It's still a battle
I lose no matter who wins
Wish I'd never had you in my life
maybe am atoning for past sins

So give me some answers
tell me what to do
make me fall out of love
like you made me fall in love with you

2 comments:

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Lovely poem, really! There are no sins, there is just the grinding wheel of time which can't wait for anybody. I had started writing a sermon here with some advice... but I'll refrain. Whatever happens, you have my support.

Finding My Identity said...

You are a great friend. Thanks for being there for me, even when I may disappoint :)